Happily living a simple life, exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our 2 amazing girls. I'm a Shutterbug-constantly taking pictures and have had a real camera in my hand since I was 12 years old! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and help people! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" but I usually refer to myself as having Creativity A.D.D. This blog will consist mostly of recipes and foodie posts, but occasionally I come across an organizing idea or DIY post I just can't resist sharing!

Friday, January 14, 2011

Individuality...

If only I had been able to focus faster it would have been perfect! In the meantime the top had started to melt to the coat surface! Bummer!

(the half flake heart was an awesome, unintentional bonus in the shot!)







Some are more blurred looking than others simply because they had started to melt-therefore had lost their crisp, sharp look...but nonetheless I think they are all beautiful! I wish I had a super amazing lens so I could take some really impressive shots of snowflakes, their beauty astounds me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment