I live a simple life, exploring the great outdoors, and slowly the world with my husband and our 2 amazing little girls. I am a Shutterbug, I am constantly taking pictures, my camera is like an extra appendage! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and just enjoy life! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" and I like to tell people I have Creativity A.D.D. My interests are completely random and can range from making hair bows for little girls to "dumpster diving" and refinishing furniture with my best friend! I paint, I use power tools(and I'm quite proficient with a hot glue gun), and I just learned to sew this year, so I'm excited to see what will come of that! I hope you enjoy tagging along for this crazy journey of randomness!



Monday, August 30, 2010

Busy, busy, busy!

August has been one busy month! Birthdays, festivals, fairs, trips to the Zoo, visits with friends, you name it, I think we covered it this month! One of my favorite highlights-our littlest bug turned 3! That's right, in her words, she's now "a big girl like her sister!" We did a whole lot of celebrating last weekend because along with our youngest, my sister turned 16, so I had 2 cakes to make! :) I wanted my sister's to be really special because it was her sweet 16, so I did my best to make it nice-I'm still learning-but I think it came out pretty awesome for a beginner!!
                          Headin' out to my Sister's Birthday Dinner!
Fyaaahhhh!! ;)
She really liked her cake!! :) :)
Happy Sweet 16!
Helping blow out her candle!
Happy 3rd Birthday!
My hubby fueling up for the party! Love him. :) And his Charlie Brown mug!

No comments:

Post a Comment