Happily living a simple life, exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our 2 amazing girls. I'm a Shutterbug-constantly taking pictures and have had a real camera in my hand since I was 12 years old! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and help people! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" but I usually refer to myself as having Creativity A.D.D. This blog will consist mostly of recipes and foodie posts, but occasionally I come across an organizing idea or DIY post I just can't resist sharing!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Will freeze for photo op...





























It's only 11 degrees outside, bitter wind, and snow on the ground...perfect day to go on a photo adventure with my wonderful hubby! ;) We may not be the brightest...but the snow was beautiful and I think I got some pretty good shots considering I'm shooting with a Kodak Easyshare camera... I wanted to put this up for later comparison, as next week we are welcoming our 3rd baby into the family...the Canon EOS Rebel Xsi! I am thrilled beyond words to finally be getting a good camera! I am excited to see the difference in photos and will be starting a Photo365 project to see the progress as I learn to use the camera in all of it's fabulous glory!








1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy for you! And so excited to see your new baby in action!

    ReplyDelete