Happily living a simple life, exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our 2 amazing girls. I'm a Shutterbug-constantly taking pictures and have had a real camera in my hand since I was 12 years old! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and help people! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" but I usually refer to myself as having Creativity A.D.D. This blog will consist mostly of recipes and foodie posts, but occasionally I come across an organizing idea or DIY post I just can't resist sharing!

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Day 1: Color me random.



Well, today has been a completely random day. Therefore, this photo only seemed appropriate as I feel it is quintessentially random. So, back to the day, it was one of those days where everything we had planned turned into something else. First of all I had planned on going to a Zumba class with friends, we've been planning it for 2 weeks. Well, one of my friends stopped by the place-only to find the class has been cancelled for the term. Ugh. Today was even random down to the places we shopped. For example, TJMaxx...I've been everywhere else looking for jeans with no luck, so we went to TJMaxx, the most random store in existence, it's always hit or miss whether you'll find something worth the rummaging or not, so most of the time I don't bother, but I scored on this trip, I found not one, but 2 pair of jeans, DKNY and Ralph Lauren for $14.99/ea and they fit like a glove!(Cue choir of angels singing Hallelujah!) Then, we went to Walmart and walked behind a girl wearing a costume, I think...it looked like someone had transformed a blue Snuggie into a full body suit(with legs sewn in instead of like a gown) and it had a hood with a unicorn horn sewn on it? Random.Seriously.Then we come home to watch AFV and my husband, for those of you who don't know from personal experience, has a hilarious laugh. You can't be in the room with him and not laugh when he is laughing! Anyway, he is laughing at AFV when Haylie comes into the living room and says, very earnestly, "Dad. You have to stop laughing like that, everyone can HEAR you." LOL I died laughing and just thought to myself, when did she become a teenager? haha Well, this blog has become random as well today, I just can't seem to focus...my brain is already in Tennessee and that's still 2 weeks away! :P

1 comment: