Happily living a simple life, exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our 2 amazing girls. I'm a Shutterbug-constantly taking pictures and have had a real camera in my hand since I was 12 years old! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and help people! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" but I usually refer to myself as having Creativity A.D.D. This blog will consist mostly of recipes and foodie posts, but occasionally I come across an organizing idea or DIY post I just can't resist sharing!

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Falling for Fall


Just a peek at some of the beauty Fall brings in Ohio...we thoroughly enjoyed it this year! We live for Fall! Visiting the local parks, hiking, playing in the leaves, picking pumpkins, hayrides, bonfires, enjoying the outdoors in pants and long sleeves(without sweating!) and best of all, Buckeye Football! I have to make a separate post for Halloween... :)













No comments:

Post a Comment