Happily living a simple life, exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our 2 amazing girls. I'm a Shutterbug-constantly taking pictures and have had a real camera in my hand since I was 12 years old! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and help people! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" but I usually refer to myself as having Creativity A.D.D. This blog will consist mostly of recipes and foodie posts, but occasionally I come across an organizing idea or DIY post I just can't resist sharing!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Here we go, here we go, BOOM BOOM!

You ask most people their favorite Holiday and the common responses are Thanksgiving or Christmas. I am not most people. Although I love those holidays, my favorite is Independence Day! Nothing like being downtown on the riverfront for Red, White, and Boom with everyone's radios tuned to the same station, every single person standing to our National anthem, Lee Greenwood singing "Proud to be an American", the National Guard fly over, kids with sparklers and pop-its, and best of all-the Fireworks! I am like a giant 5 year old during fireworks, they are so beautiful, so exciting, and so loud!! My favorite fireworks are those really loud ones that are just meant to make noise, the ones they fill the finale with that explode so loud you can feel them in your chest...those are the best! 4th of July is the greatest!







No comments:

Post a Comment