Happily living a simple life, exploring the great outdoors with my husband and our 2 amazing girls. I'm a Shutterbug-constantly taking pictures and have had a real camera in my hand since I was 12 years old! I love to cook, craft, bake, travel and help people! I've been told I'm a "Jane of all trades" but I usually refer to myself as having Creativity A.D.D. This blog will consist mostly of recipes and foodie posts, but occasionally I come across an organizing idea or DIY post I just can't resist sharing!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brrrrrrr!



As the title suggests, it's Freezing outside. Tons of snow on the ground to play in, but temperatures that just won't allow it. I can't bring myself to take my toddlers out to roll around in the snow when it's 15 degrees outside. Ugh. Why does it have to be cold to snow? Don't answer that, I know, I know. But it could atleast stay right around a happy 32 so we could have some fun without the threat of losing a toe! The cold temperatures, however, have made for some gorgeous shots, the snow hasn't melted off of the branches of the trees in 2 days and temps aren't looking up, so I don't think it's going anywhere anytime soon! More snow comin' our way...Not sure how I feel about that...I love snow. Love it. And definitely love taking pictures of it, but I'm cold. And I'm ready to go out to the park and play without getting a runny nose! ;) Snow, snow go away...

1 comment:

  1. So pretty....and cold looking! I hear you are getting more too! Good luck, hopefully you'll be able to get out more soon!

    ReplyDelete